Renault has a lot to make up for with its 2008 car. The R28 has to return the team to its race and championship-winning form of 2005-6.
It will be a few weeks before we know whether the new car can do that. See below for images of the R28.
Renault R28 – images
Renault also has a couple of new sponsors thanks to the return of Fernando Alonso. Universia is a Banco Santander brand – the company now dividing its F1 sponsorship between McLaren and Renault since Alonso left the former team.
Will the R28 be a winner? If not, can they at least please fix that livery?
More on the 2008 F1 season
- Pictures: Honda revises ‘Earth car’ livery for 2008 season
- Honda reveal their 2008 F1 car: the RA108
- Williams reveal their 2008 F1 car: the FW30
- BMW reveal their 2008 F1 car: the F1.08
- Toyota reveal their 2008 F1 car: the TF108
- McLaren reveal their 2008 F1 car: the MP4/23
- Ferrari reveal their 2008 F1 car: the F2008
- 2008 F1 drivers and teams
- 2008 F1 calendar