Williams has reported a rise in profits in the first six months of 2011.
Williams floated on the Frankfurt stock exchange at the beginning of 2011. In its interim results for the first half of the year, Williams claimed an increase in profit before tax of 37% to ?é?ú1.7m.
Williams reported a 5% increase in turnover to ?é?ú47.3m and expects revenue growth of 12-20% over the full year.
Frank Williams said: “The first half of 2011 shows momentum in our diversified growth, building on the foundations we laid in 2010.
“We have upgraded and extended existing partners Randstad and Oris, and added Interbrand as a new partner. Our new partnership with Jaguar Land Rover was followed by an exciting alliance announced with Renault, which will further strengthen our medium term performance both on and off the track.”
Two new non-executive directors have joined the Williams board: Mike O’Driscoll, former managing director of Jaguar Cars, and Edward Charlton, a senior advisor at Citibank International.
2011 F1 season
- Kubica reveals he almost withdrew from fateful 2011 rally – and had 2012 Ferrari F1 deal
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz
- The 2011 F1 season: The complete F1 Fanatic review
- Your 2011 F1 predictions revisited
- Barrichello tipped to stay at Williams
- 2011 F1 statistics part 3: Stats and facts highlights
- 2011 F1 statistics part two: Vettel’s domination
- 2011 F1 statistics part one: car performance
- New 2011 rules produced best racing of last four years
Browse all 2011 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Williams/LAT