F1 fans are in for another cinema treat following the success of Senna.
Rush, which tells the story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda’s battle for the 1976 world championship, is being filmed by Oscar awarding-winning director Ron Howard.
Howard’s crew have been filming at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, scene of Lauda’s near-fatal crash that year, using cars from the period.
- First pictures: Drivers join new teams as Abu Dhabi test begins
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- Sebastian Vettel’s Formula 1 career in helmets
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
- “Danke Seb”: F1 drivers’ special helmets for the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- First pictures from the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend
- 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix sprint race in pictures
- 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
Images ?é?® PistonSpy