The first pictures of the Caterham CT01 have appeared ahead of its official publication tomorrow.
Caterham issued an official image of the new car after pictures of it which were published in a magazine were leaked online.
The CT01 features a distinctive stepped nose, a consequence of new rules aimed at lowering the noses of the cars.
More information on the 2012 F1 season
2012 F1 cars
- New HRT F112 seen for the first time in Spain
- New Marussia MR01 breaks cover at Silverstone
- A closer look at the Caterham CT01
- Mercedes W03 officially revealed in Spain
- Picture: Mercedes W03 spied at Silverstone
- Mercedes W03 spotted testing at Silverstone
- Williams FW34 launch: First pictures of their 2012 F1 car
- Toro Rosso STR7 – first pictures and video of Toro Rosso’s 2012 F1 car
- Red Bull RB8 launch – first pictures and video of Red Bull’s 2012 F1 car
- Sauber C31 launch – first pictures and video of Sauber’s 2012 F1 car
Browse all 2012 F1 cars articles