Red Bull have dropped Mark Webber from their test schedule at Silverstone following a “clarification” from the FIA.
The team originally planned to run both their race drivers plus Daniel Ricciardo and two young drivers at the test.
However they have altered their plans “following a clarification of the permitted programmes from Pirelli and the FIA for this week’s Silverstone test”.
As a consequence, Ricciardo is now running in the slot originally designated for Webber, while Antonio Felix da Costa will do a full day’s running today. The plan for Friday is unaffected:
Wednesday 17th July
Antonio Felix Da Costa
Thursday 18th July
Morning: Antonio Felix Da Costa
Afternoon: Daniel Ricciardo
Friday 19th July
Morning: Carlos Sainz Jnr
Afternoon: Sebastian Vettel
2013 F1 season
- Mercedes originally favoured Heidfeld for Hamilton’s seat
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty