Force India’s test driver Alfonso Celis will be the first to drive the team’s new car when it appears next week.
The 19-year-old will drive the VJM09 on Monday at the Circuit de Catalunya and will also be behind the wheel on the final day of the four-day test.
The team’s regular race drivers will have a day each in the car during the first test. Sergio Perez will drive on Tuesday and Nico Hulkenberg on Wednesday.
Perez and Hulkenberg will share driving duties at the second test, Perez on the first and third days and Hulkenberg on the second and fourth.
Force India has previously confirmed Celis will drive in selected practice sessions during the upcoming season. He will race in Formula V8 3.5.
2016 F1 season
- Are tickets too dear? Crowds fell at some tracks in 2016
- F1’s TV audience decline stopped in 2016
- Brawn among key F1 hires announced by Liberty
- Has F1 hit ‘peak penalties’? Fewer sanctions in 2016
- Brundle reveals Monaco GP heart attack