Which Formula One driver made the most of the British Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Silverstone.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||13|
- 2017 British Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 British Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 British Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2017 British Grand Prix weekend?
- No opinion (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (21%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Felipe Massa (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (4%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Max Verstappen (3%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (19%)
- Valtteri Bottas (11%)
- Lewis Hamilton (38%)
Total Voters: 473
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 British Grand Prix
- Damage caused Raikkonen’s tyre failure, says Pirelli
- Pirelli says slow puncture caused Vettel’s tyre failure
- Dominant Hamilton wins Driver of the Weekend
- British GP rates below its average despite late-race drama
- 2017 British Grand Prix team radio transcript
Debates and polls
- Has Ferrari made the right move by hiring Vasseur to replace Binotto?
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?