Catch up on video highlights of last weekend’s racing action in Weekend Racing Wrap including Formula E’s championship-deciding races in New York, IndyCar’s last street race of the year in Toronto and more.
Results spoilers are hidden by default. Use the buttons below to reveal race reports.
Gary Paffett put himself in the best possible position by claiming pole position for both of the championship’s races at Zandvoort.
European Formula Three
Ferrari junior Guan Yu Zhou claimed his first pole position in race one while his Red Bull counterpart Dan Ticktum headed the field for the other two races.
The Techeetah pair were excluded from qualifying which meant points leader Jean-Eric Vergne started the first of the double-header races at the back of the grid. Sebastien Buemi claimed pole for both races in New York.
Reigning champion Martin Truex Jnr scored all bar one of his wins on one-and-a-half-mile ovals last year so it was little surprise to see his Toyota head the field in qualifying.
Championship leader Scott Dixon was unhappy with himself after an error in a rain-hit qualifying session at Toronto opened the door for Josef Newgarden to take pole position.
Over to you
What racing action did you watch last weekend? Let us know in the comments.
Next weekend’s racing
The following series are in action next weekend:
- Formula 1: Hockenheimring
- IMSA: Lime Rock
- Formula Renault Eurocup: Red Bull Ring
- NASCAR Cup: Loudon
Weekend Racing Wrap
- WRW: New leaders in F3 and Eurocup, DTM controversy and more
- Weekend Racing Wrap: IndyCar title-decider, Super GT Sugo and more
- Weekend Racing Wrap: Euro F3, DTM, Super Formula and more
- Weekend Racing Wrap: Formula E New York, IndyCar Toronto and more
- Weekend Racing Wrap: IndyCar Iowa, Super Formula Fuji and more