Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Yas Marina.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2018 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (41%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (2%)
- Max Verstappen (14%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (7%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (11%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (1%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (17%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 206
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 1,000 wins: A world championship milestone
- 2018 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Star Performers
- Formula 1 cannot go on like this, warns Brawn
- Hamilton has been a “new Lewis” since winning drivers’ title – Wolff
- Top ten pictures from the 2018 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?
- Was Russell’s five-second penalty for Sainz collision the right call?