Which Formula One driver made the most of the German Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Hockenheimring.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Which of 2022's lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future? (Select up to four)
- Nicholas Latifi (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (46%)
- Mick Schumacher (38%)
- Sebastian Vettel (5%)
- None will return to the grid (11%)
Total Voters: 169
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 German Grand Prix
- Williams keep only point of 2019 so far as appeal court rejects Alfa Romeo protest
- Fine instead of penalty for unsafe release was “proper” decision – Ferrari
- Alfa Romeo appeal to be heard next month
- Hulkenberg: Hockenheim drag strip run-off not up to F1 standard
- Leclerc “surprised” by fan video showing Hamilton going off at his crash scene
Debates and polls
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?
- Was Russell’s five-second penalty for Sainz collision the right call?