Today we are publishing an extended version of the interview, conducted by RaceFans’ special contributor Dieter Rencken.
Speaking from his home in the USA Steiner discusses a range of subjects covering Formula 1’s response to the pandemic, the ongoing discussions about changes to the rules and the sport’s financial structure, and what it all means for Haas’s future in the world championship.
For more new F1 videos, subscribe to our YouTube account here:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
- Exclusive: Albon on his successful return at Williams and learning to be “more selfish”
- “Guenther has a unique style…” Schumacher on points, pressure and his team principal
- ‘I’m deciding my future’: Ricciardo tells RaceFans he ‘still loves F1 more than anything’
- Why Alfa Romeo’s CEO believes his team has “the best business model in Formula 1”
- ‘It’s totally ridiculous’ not to follow FIA’s safety rules on underwear and jewellery