Which Formula One driver made the most of the Turkish Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Istanbul Park.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Turkish Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (43%)
- Sergio Perez (30%)
- Sebastian Vettel (19%)
- Lance Stroll (3%)
- Charles Leclerc (2%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (1%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
Total Voters: 297
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 Turkish Grand Prix
- “Perfect storm” caused extreme low-grip conditions in Turkey – Masi
- Haas doubt pit stop error cost Magnussen points
- Istanbul race thrilled but top F1 figures say grip-less tracks “cannot be the norm”
- Perez feels “definitely much more ready” to drive for a top F1 team
- Did Stroll’s Turkish GP performance end the “pay driver” debate?
Debates and polls
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year