Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Styrian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Red Bull Ring.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||12th||+0.154s||70/70||1||6th||-12.514s|
|Mick Schumacher||19th||-0.151s||41/68||1||16th||Not on same lap|
|Nikita Mazepin||20th||+0.151s||27/68||1||18th||Not on same lap|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2021 Styrian Grand Prix?
- Lewis Hamilton (3%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Max Verstappen (42%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Lando Norris (16%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (3%)
- Charles Leclerc (11%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (3%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Nikita Mazepin (1%)
- George Russell (18%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 177
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2021 Styrian Grand Prix
- The potentially crucial differences in how Bottas and Perez help their team mates
- How much-maligned Paul Ricard produced “one of the most exciting races for five years”
- Todt would “prefer less controversy” in Formula 1
- Wolff encouraged by ‘real progress’ from Bottas in French GP
- Red Bull’s French GP win disproves accusations over tyres and wings – Horner
Debates and polls
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?