Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Qatar Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Losail International Circuit.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Lance Stroll||12th||+0.314s||53/56||1||6th||Not on same lap|
|Sebastian Vettel||10th||-0.314s||3/56||1||10th||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||5th||-0.222s||57/57||1||7th||-1.215s|
|Mick Schumacher||19th||-2.452s||46/55||1||16th||Not on same lap|
|Nikita Mazepin||20th||+2.452s||9/55||1||18th||Not on same lap|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2021 Qatar Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (25%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Max Verstappen (6%)
- Sergio Perez (2%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (64%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Nikita Mazepin (1%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 193
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2021 Qatar Grand Prix
- Pirelli expect Qatar tyre failures won’t recur in Jeddah
- Pirelli’s investigation into Qatar tyre failures indicates kerbs caused punctures
- Horner rejects talk of title fight pressure after criticism over marshal comment
- “I don’t know how much slower I can go”: Inside Ricciardo’s unnecessary economy run
- ‘No regulator in the world will be popular’ with a title fight this intense – Masi
Debates and polls
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?
- Was Russell’s five-second penalty for Sainz collision the right call?