Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Bahrain Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Bahrain International Circuit.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Max Verstappen||2nd||-0.24s||49/54||3||19th||Not on same lap|
|Sergio Perez||4th||+0.24s||5/54||3||18th||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||3rd||+0.129s||2/57||3||2nd||+5.598s|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (2%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (55%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (1%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (1%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (1%)
- Guanyu Zhou (1%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (35%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 262
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Bahrain Grand Prix
- F1 keeps same three DRS zones for first race weekend with new cars
- Will F1’s new era deliver? What’s the final verdict on Abu Dhabi? Five Bahrain GP talking points
- Imola replaces China as F1 confirms 23-race calendar for 2022 season
Debates and polls
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?
- Was Russell’s five-second penalty for Sainz collision the right call?