Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Imola.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (1%)
- George Russell (18%)
- Max Verstappen (37%)
- Sergio Perez (4%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Lando Norris (16%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Pierre Gasly (1%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (4%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (5%)
- Valtteri Bottas (10%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (1%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 165
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix
- Aston Martin’s first points reward “immense” effort by factory after Melbourne crashes
- Verstappen becomes 14th driver in F1 history to score more than one ‘grand slam’
- Transcript: “I need more power” – Hamilton and Russell’s contrasting fortunes at Imola
- Ferrari backs increase to six sprint races as F1 Commission meets in London
- Ocon blames pit equipment after penalty for near-miss with Hamilton in pits
Debates and polls
- What single-seater drivers not in F1 deserve a chance at a grand prix debut?
- Should the Italian Grand Prix have finished behind the Safety Car?
- Should Formula 2 test sustainable fuels before they are introduced in F1?
- Would McLaren be right to drop Ricciardo for 2023?
- Will Alonso win with Aston Martin?