Max Verstappen leads the drivers championship by 104 points from Charles Leclerc after the Singapore Grand Prix.
2022 F1 drivers championship standings
|Position||Driver||Points||Gap to leader|
|5||Carlos Sainz Jnr||202||139|
|20||Nyck de Vries||2||339|
2022 F1 constructors championship standings
Standings with 17 out of 22 races complete.
2022 Singapore Grand Prix
- Alfa Romeo expect another step from Zhou after confirming 2023 deal
- Closest three-team pole fight for almost 20 years in Singapore
- F1 teams back race control’s decisions on delayed start and DRS activation
- It’s “game over” if F1 fails first “vital test” of budget cap rules – Ferrari
- Mercedes discover how to bring “a big chunk of performance” to 2023 car
10 comments on “2022 Singapore Grand Prix championship points”
2nd October 2022, 16:21
Wow, Alpine squandered their big lead in just two races. Alonso lost good points in Monza, now this. Looks like they don’t want to finish 4th in the WCC.
2nd October 2022, 16:43
Haas slipping backwards!
Aston ahead of them and Alpha Tauri alongside.
2nd October 2022, 16:46
Lando the first ‘midfield’ driver to make it to 100 points; will any others join him before the season ends?
2nd October 2022, 17:29
@t1redmonkey I somewhat doubt.
2nd October 2022, 23:20
It’s quite a big gap between Norris and the Alpine guys behind. And if their car keeps giving up it will be even harder for either to score many points @t1redmonkey!
2nd October 2022, 17:28
3 important developments in the constructors championship.
1. McLaren gets ahead of Alpine.
2. Aston jumps both Haas and AT.
3. Ferrari pulled a healthy lead over Mercedes and Max Verstappen in the championship.
2nd October 2022, 17:33
AM gained two positions, while Mclaren re-gained P4 thanks to Alpine’s double-DNF.
Both could prove crucial for the final standings.
A win in Suzuka would be enough for Max relative to Checo, but not to Charles if he finished 2nd with the bonus point going to him or neither.
Therefore, a win with CL not finishing 2nd would clinch the championship unless Checo loses his win with 2x 5-sec penalties.
3rd October 2022, 12:32
I guess the RBR ideal outcome would be a 1-2 for VER-PER as that guarantees both titles.
3rd October 2022, 14:14
Forget that; I assumed there were only 3 races left after Japan.
2nd October 2022, 21:09
All these races and Williams are still at the bottom..
Comments are closed.